Kicking off a review of existing national engineering policies; Engage industry and Public Sector leaders on revamping core engineering sectors
Comprehensive review of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology’s (FMST) MDA’s and recommendations on streamlining for effectiveness; Development of an IFair (Innovation Fair) concept in Collaboration with FMST; Kicking off Science & Technology baseline report and patents / research database .
Constituting the first IT Policy Roundtable in 2018; Kick-Off of Digital Literacy, ICT Policies Review and Broadband Penetration Status initiatives
Constituting Active thematic groups comprising of Private- Public Sector Subject Matter Experts in ICT, Sciences and Engineering
Active and relevant Private dialogues and policies reviews in ICT, Sciences & Engineering
Drive a significant increase in digital literacy and broadband access through Public-Private sector collaborations
1. Strategic engagements/on-boarding of key stakeholders/players across the energy industry
2. Deregulating the energy sector and its value chains.
3. Setting economic tariff for the power sector.
4. Scaling investments in the renewable energy sector.
5. Institutional support to key MDAs.