To facilitate the growth and development of the Science & Technology sector through active promotion of sectoral Private-Public collaboration, policy development, and adoption of various NES recommendations.
* Kicking off a review of existing national engineering policies; Engage industry and Public Sector leaders on revamping core engineering sectors
* Comprehensive review of Federal Ministry of Science and Technology’s (FMST) MDA’s and recommendations on streamlining for effectiveness; Development of an IFair (Innovation Fair) concept in Collaboration with FMST; Kicking off Science & Technology baseline report and patents / research database .
* Constituting the first IT Policy Roundtable in 2018; Kick-Off of Digital Literacy, ICT Policies Review and Broadband Penetration Status initiatives
* Constituting Active thematic groups comprising of Private- Public Sector Subject Matter Experts in ICT, Sciences and Engineering
* Active and relevant Private dialogues and policies reviews in ICT, Sciences & Engineering
* Drive a significant increase in digital literacy and broadband access through Public-Private sector collaborations
* 1. Strategic engagements/on-boarding of key stakeholders/players across the energy industry
* 2. Deregulating the energy sector and its value chains.
* 3. Setting economic tariff for the power sector.
* 4. Scaling investments in the renewable energy sector.
* 5. Institutional support to key MDAs.